Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Celebration

Dear diary,

Nothing happened on Monday. I went to work. Researched some things to do later. Then went to the gym. Nothing interesting happened. Played Neverwinter for an hour before heading to bed.

Yesterday was starting out the same way. Nothing fancy was happening. Then by the end of the work day my manager said he's addressed my concerns about the disagreement we had. 0.o Yay! We had a happy conversation. Woo. So now I feel better at work. :)

On Monday I asked Wayo out. Too bad he's not a girl and he's taken. But yeah, now I can say I made a friend. He's nice. Different from me. Very Catholic. Our world views are probably extremely different. But isn't it always like that between friends? We had Indian food and played 3 games of bowling. He won 2 out of 3. I couldn't get my curves right. I guess I have taken a long break. Pretty much since my ex and that's going on over 6 months. Time flies.

Nothing is happening on any other front. I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel on OkC; messaging inactive users. Nobody's replying. Maybe it's a busy time of year for people? Who knows. Either way, I need to find new ways to do things.

But this weekend is already seeming busy. It's Jake's birthday Friday. Saturday I'm fixing stuff at my condo. And Sunday, if I'm lucky, I'll be heading to the Renaissance Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment