Friday, May 27, 2016

Lack of sleep.

Dear diary. I've stayed up the last couple of nights till around 01:00 playing Neverwinter. And even though I have no problems falling asleep. I have a problem staying asleep. Today I woke around 06:30. I didn't like the dreams I was having. And then it was hard to go back. Plus Someone asked me to do something for them. So I got up to do that. Le sigh. And now I realize I haven't updated this in a while. Le sigh again.

Yesterday at the gym was the first time I felt happy this week. It's a nice change. The rest of it has been stressful. Nothing work-related. Work's been good. I'm transferring so everyone's leaving me along until then. The only bad thing has been this guy kicking a football too hard into me. I'm bruised. But at the gym I got the social high. So many new people. And they were asking me how to do things on the trampoline. Best feeling in the world.

Not much else has happened. I saw Dwight. He's moving tomorrow to San Francisco. I'm not sure it will actually affect how much I will be seeing him. But it's sad nonetheless. Hope he finds what he's looking for.

My trip to Canada is soon. I need to start looking for a place or I'll be sleeping in the streets. More sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment