Sunday, June 5, 2016

NinjaCon

There's nothing special for me to describe here today. Yesterday was NinjaCon, a small anime convention. I had bought tickets a while ago. Rui was supposed to go. She invited me. But turns out she never bought a ticket so I was there by myself. I went anyway hoping that I'd find someone to hang out with or something to do there. I was from about 11:00 to 14:15 and it was boring for the first 3 hours. Then it got better with contests and more people coming. I mean there were only like 60 booths selling hand-drawing stuff and self-made trinkets. There was a panel with voice actors... for animes I haven't heard about. Aaaand yeah. Boring. I took photos of what I could. There wasn't much. When it was time, I left for Tempest.

Now at this point it's been days since I've done something wither another person besides having a snack with the intern on Friday. So I asked if anyone wanted to go grab food/drink after. Andrew was the only one who agreed and we had tea at Starbucks after.

In absence of other ideas I went back to the con. It was still going for another couple of hours. But when I got there it was pretty much all dismantled. So I went to get sushi instead. By. Myself. And it was cold and lame. I want my Saturday night back. I don't know for what... but I think there are better ways to spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment