Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekend.

It's Monday and I have a PT appointment in 9 minutes. So I should get ready for that. But I'll give a quick weekend summary. I've been busy in the morning lately either with sleeping, waking up or cuddling with Pam. Chris got cat grass and apparently Pam has been much nicer since then. I can pet her back all the way down to her tail without her freaking out. So she's cuddled with me last couple of mornings. That's nice. Feels like. It's like she's a therapy animal. I just wish her and I were in sync.

Friday was rough sleeping wise. I woke up. Went to work. Went to dinner with Alina and Chris after that... came home. I was going to  visit Alex or go out, or clean my damn room. But, I feel asleep. Woke up at midnight, stayed up until 04:00 and then went to bed again until 13:00. Yeah. Then gym, and then I had family over where I showed them photos from Japan. And then we watched family photos from 1974 to 1996. Hehe. Fun, but everyone left after 23:00 so I was pretty beat.

Sunday I woke up late again, around 11:00. Went to the beach until 15:00. Came home and discovered "Ajin", one of Netflix's animes. And this one is pretty good. So that consumed the rest of Sunday with the exception of going on a meet-and-greet with Tatiana. I'm still deciding whether to ask her out again. She talked so much I never did get to tell her that I want her to make the next move. Pros and cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment